How to activate the ovaries in menopause? Many women want to reactivate the ovulation process after reaching menopause and the interruption of the menstrual cycle, and in the next lines, we will talk about the answer to this question through this article. Medicines or natural methods in detail.
What is menopause?
Menopause is also known as menopause, which is the time when women stop menstruating throughout their life, and this occurs as a result of the depletion of all eggs that are produced from the ovaries during this age, as a woman at puberty releases one egg approximately every 28 days from one The ovaries alternate with the other ovary. If the egg is not fertilized and pregnancy does not occur, the menstrual cycle occurs and this continues to occur until the woman reaches menopause, were at this age the eggs are depleted and the menstrual bleeding is interrupted and she becomes unable to become pregnant as a result of infertility, and in most cases, This happens to women from the age of 45 to 55 years, but in most cases, it occurs in the early fifties, and if this occurs before reaching the age of forty-five years of age, it is called early menopause, which may occur as a result of a pathological problem in the ovaries, as well as may occur This condition occurs before a woman reaches the age of 40, in which case it is called premature menopause.
How to activate the ovaries in menopause
Many women want to activate the ovaries again after reaching menopause to restore fertility again, and many women ask about the methods that are used in this, and indeed there are many ways by which the ovaries can be reactivated in menopause, and in the coming lines, I will We talk about ways to do this, whether medicinal or natural methods in detail.
How to stimulate the ovaries in menopause with medication
Some medicines can be used when menopause is reached and menopause to reactivate the ovaries again, and the most important of these medicines are:
- Clomiphene citrate: It is one of the most important oral medications that are used to stimulate the ovaries, as it works to block estrogen receptors, which makes the body feel that the proportion of this hormone is low in the body and secretes an excessive amount of it, thus releasing a large number of eggs.
- Letrozole: It is a drug that is also taken orally and is used to stimulate the process of ovulation in women who have not ovulated or in the case of women who want to increase the number of eggs, and it is the first alternative to clomiphene in case of severe side effects.
- Bromocriptine: This drug works by stimulating dopamine in the body, and this drug is used in case the problem of ovulation or poor ovulation during this stage is caused by an excess of the hormone prolactin than normal.
- Metformin: It is known that this drug is used to control diabetes, but it is also used if the problem of ovulation is caused by insulin resistance, as metformin reduces this resistance and is also used in the case of polycystic ovaries.
How to activate the ovaries in menopause with herbs
Many women prefer to use herbs and natural methods to revitalize the ovaries again in menopause, and these herbs can also be used with medicines to improve the condition. The most important herbs used for this purpose are:
- Marjoram: It is one of the most important herbs known to stimulate the ovaries and increase the level of fertility in women. It also helps in treating the problem of insulin resistance and increases sensitivity to it. It also helps in the treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome, which makes ovarian activation easy.
- Palm of Mary: This herb works to reduce the excess of prolactin in the blood, and it also helps to increase the secretion of progesterone and estradiol, which promotes ovulation.
- Fennel: The fennel herb is one of the herbs that help increase ovulation, raise its efficiency, and increase the secretion of estrogen in the body.
- Nettle herb: This herb works to regulate the body’s hormones significantly because it contains a large number of vitamins and minerals.
- Pomegranate: Pomegranate fruit and pomegranate oil help to stimulate ovulation and regulate hormones in the body greatly, which works to activate the ovary.
- Anise: Anise is one of the most well-known herbs that are used to raise the level of hormones in women, such as estrogen, which enhances the work of the ovaries and activates them.
- Camel's eye: Camel's eye is one of the most natural materials that activate the ovaries in women and improve their work because it contains vitamins and materials that help improve the work of the ovary and raise its efficiency.
- Sage: It is one of the most important and famous herbs that are used in regulating hormones in a woman’s body. It is also used in regulating the menstrual cycle, which helps in activating the ovaries and raising the level of fertility.
- Grapes: Where the grapefruit helps to stimulate ovulation and regulate hormones in the body greatly, which works to activate the ovaries.
- Rashad's love: where the love of Rashad helps in improving the functions of the body's hormones in women and it also helps to clean and purify the uterus of dirt.
- Nigella sativa: The Nigella sativa herb helps regulate ovulation and prevent various problems that affect the female reproductive system in women. It is always preferable to mix it with white honey when using it.
What are the symptoms of menopause?
Of course, there are some different symptoms and signs that occur and indicate that a woman has reached menopause, but there is a stage that occurs for women before menopause, which is called premenopause, which is also called the premenopausal stage, which often occurs at the age of forty, as it is in some Sometimes it may occur in the thirties, and at this stage, the woman’s ability to become pregnant also decreases, but pregnancy can occur naturally if conditions are met, and the menopause stage is followed by another stage called the postmenopausal stage, which is characterized by the lack of some symptoms And the increase of some of them, and the most important symptoms that occur upon reaching menopause are the following:
menstrual cycle changes
As the occurrence of changes in the menstrual cycle is one of the most important signs that indicate the approaching menopause, as the woman notices that there are changes in the menstrual cycle, such as the length of the menstrual cycle or its shortness from the normal period, and bleeding may occur at a date other than the date of the normal period, and the amount of The blood may be more or less than normal.
It is characterized by a significant rise in body temperature, whether it occurs in all areas of the body or in the upper part of the body, which is accompanied by redness and swelling in the hot areas. occur weekly.
Some different changes occur in the vaginal area when menopause approaches, such as frequent infections in the vaginal area or suffering from the problem of vaginal dryness, which causes pain in the sensitive area, especially during intercourse.
A woman’s observation of changes in the breast, whether in shape or size, is one of the most important signs of reaching menopause, and the breast may become more sensitive and the woman feels pain in it, and some bumps may appear in the breast area, which may sometimes be filled bags. with fluids.
There are some other symptoms that a woman may experience that indicate menopause, and the most important of these symptoms are:
- Mood changes due to hormonal disorders that occur in the body during this stage, and the physical changes that women experience at this stage cause mood disorders.
- Weight gain due to the accumulation of fat in different areas of the body as a result of hormonal changes.
- Changes in the skin and hair.
- Memory problems.
- Frequent headache.
What are the causes that require activation of the ovaries?Many women suffer from many different problems and symptoms that indicate poor ovulation and infertility, and consequently, the lack of the chance of pregnancy and childbearing in the future:
- The presence of weak ovulation or a decrease in the rate of ovulation in women.
- Women's menopause This condition includes premature menopause or premature menopause.
- Stimulating the formation of more than one egg at a time if you want to conceive twins.
Side effects of ovarian stimulationAlthough ovarian stimulation is one of the things that many women desire, it has some side effects and consequences, which are as follows:
- Multiple pregnancies, where the stimulation of the ovaries most often results in a pregnancy with twins or triplets, but in most cases, the stimulation of the ovaries using oral medications results in a twin pregnancy, while in the case of ovarian stimulation using activated needles, this results in pregnancy with triplets at one time.
- Overactive ovaries, wherein this case the ovaries are activated to produce a large number of eggs and increase the production of follicles that burst to give the egg, and in this case, the woman may feel a set of symptoms, which include fatigue, exhaustion, inability to breathe normally as well as nausea and swelling in the area abdomen.
Foods that help stimulate the ovariesThere are some types of foods that help activate the ovaries in women who suffer from poor ovulation and thus lack of fertility and the inability to become pregnant. The most important types of these foods are as follows:
- Foods rich in antioxidants: Antioxidants work to neutralize free radicals in the body that may affect the process of ovulation and pregnancy. Antioxidants are abundant in fruits and vegetables.
- High-fiber foods: This is because dietary fiber balances hormones in the body and reduces blood sugar levels, which helps improve and stimulate ovulation.
- Full-fat dairy products: Eating full-fat dairy products, whether cheese, yogurt, or milk, increases and stimulates ovulation in women, unlike low-fat or skimmed dairy products, which are associated with a risk of infertility.
- Iron-rich foods: Studies and research have proven that eating foods that contain iron prevents the risk of infertility and improves the ovulation process. It is best to eat foods that contain iron with foods that contain vitamin C because it enhances its absorption.
General tips for maintaining healthy ovaries
Many important tips and instructions must be followed and done to promote and stimulate the health of the ovaries and prevent poor ovulation, and the most important of these tips are:
- Lose excess body weight through a healthy diet and regular exercise.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol as much as possible.
- Maintain mental health and reduce stress and psychological pressure.
- Follow a healthy diet that contains all the nutrients your body needs such as vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Stay away from fast food.
- Reduce salt and sugar when eating.
- Cut down on caffeinated drinks and replace them with fresh juices.
- Maintain the habit of exercising daily, as exercise improves the health of the ovaries.
- Go to the doctor every once in a while to ensure the safety of the ovaries and check the levels of hormones in the body.
In conclusion, we have learned about the method of activating the ovaries in menopause? and how this is done by natural methods as well as medicines. We also learned about the cases in which the ovaries must be activated, the side effects of that, the most important tips for maintaining the health of the ovaries, and much other information on this subject in detail.